Monday, April 09, 2007

Gideon Strauss blog crashed

Sadly, the server that hosts my blog seems to have crashed. With unexpected, quick, thorough help from John Barach I have salvaged the content. The plan is to relocate my blog on the Comment server. But it will take a month, since everyone is very busy on other projects. Thank you to Jeff S. for suggesting I mention the problem here - I was at a loss as to how I might notify people of this situation. Even this note will only reach some of my readers, I suppose ....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Thanks for the note, Gideon--I know more than a few folks that were wondering what happened. We'll spread the word.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Whisky Prajer said...

I've been missing you, GS! The move to Comment sounds like an excellent plan - I look forward to the new digs.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I was going to e-mail you and find out what had happened! I've been diligently checking your blog and nothing. Glad to hear it'll be up and running soon enough.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home